Before dive into today’s episode two announcements:
1. Embodied Black Girl’s 3rd Annual Global Healing Day is in the works! This is a free event for Black women and femme identified folks to come together and center our healing. Join the waitlist for 2022 at: embodiedblackgirl.com
2. I’m hosting a brand new free workshop entitled Get Free: Break the Cycle of Intergenerational Pain and Reclaim Healing and Joy as Your Birthright. Catch it while it’s available at: getfree.me
I’m so happy to be sharing today’s episode with none other than Sonya Renee Taylor. Sonya was our special guest at this year’s Embodied Black Girl, 2nd Annual Global Healing Day! To say that this conversation was fiyaaah is an understatement! After Global Healing Day, we received so many requests to make this conversation available widely and I’m overjoyed to be sharing it with you today!
This conversation is nothing short of medicine for us all. This is about reclaiming radical self-love for ourselves and our communities.
In this episode, we discuss…
- What it means to radically love ourselves at this moment in time
- How surrendering at the interpersonal level, systemic and structural level is necessary for change
- The importance of disrupting body terrorism
- Divesting from the version of “bland” self-love that we’ve been sold into
- Plus, Sonya answers some juicy questions from Global Healing Day attendees
You’ll want to grab your journal and something to write with for this one!
TUNE IN ON: APPLE PODCASTS ✹ SPOTIFY ✹ STITCHER
EPISODE REFERENCES + RESOURCES
JOIN OUR PODCAST COMMUNITY
For bonuses goodies please join our podcast community over at: www.EmbodiedBlackGirlPodcast.com
LOVED THIS EPISODE?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to leave a written review over on Apple Podcasts. This helps other folks find the show and helps us know what’s resonating with you! Also please use the share links to share about the show with your community! Thank you so much, it’s so appreciated! ?
You’re invited to also hit the share buttons on this page to share with your friends!
CONNECT WITH SONYA RENEE TAYLOR
CONNECT WITH THÉRÈSE + EMBODIED BLACK GIRL
♫ Our Theme Song “Hey Queen” is by Beautiful Chorus
SHARE ON SOCIAL
If you’d like to share on social media please feel free to use any of these images.